A HCP Tribe Ambassador will be a representative of the character, mission and determination of the HCP Tribe in their particular state. They will also stay abreast of the latest developments and trends in their state. They must be vocal leaders in the HCP Tribe membership by releasing engaging post and offering constructive insight.
HCP Tribal State Ambassador Requirements:
1. Agency actively open for a minimum of 1 year
2. Must have a minimum of 6 months of uninterrupted HCP Tribe membership
3. Actively involved within the HCP Tribe Membership
4. Public Speaking may be required at Conference/workshop*
1. Online Application
2. Phone Call with a team member (If, online application is accepted)